Taxi Driver Positions Vacant
Jobs with 13CABS Coffs Harbour
13Cabs Coffs Harbour are hiring Taxi Drivers in the Coffs Harbour Region (Sedan and Maxi Taxi).
Weekend morning and Weekday evening shifts are available on a part time and casual basis.
To qualify to be a taxi driver, you must:
- Have held an unrestricted Australian Driver Licence for a total of at least 12 months in the previous two years.
- Hold a NSW Drivers Licence.
- Be at least 25 years old.
- Be medically fit to drive a public transport vehicle.
- Be prompt and punctual, customer focused & willing to commit to ongoing/varying shifts.
- Undertake a Criminal History Check.
- Supply a copy of your RMS driver history.
13Cabs Coffs Harbour will provide taxi specific training and uniform before you commence driving.
Benefits of the job:
- All training provided.
- Flexible work.
- Easy to learn job.
- Taxi and uniform provided by employer.
- All running costs are paid by the employer (Fuel, Insurance, Maintenance, Workers Compensation, etc).
- Good income earning potential for proactive and diligent drivers.
- Be part of a fun and local team.
13Cabs Coffs Harbour highly encourage female applicants to apply to join our driver team.
Call or E-mail to make an appointment during business hours (8am-4pm) to find out how you can proceed or learn more about this exciting employment opportunity.
Phone: (02) 6690 9685